BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My dog

I know I should wait till the end of the day to post, that way I will have the whole day to find something that will make me smile. .. .but I might not be able to post later because my mom, sis and I are going to be watching a creepy movie call 1408, and I'm thinking that I won't want to go into the basement after that. . .

So, the thing that made my smile today was my dog, and my friends dog, but it was mostly my dog. You see, my dog is a people dog, not a dog dog. (if that makes any sense) Basically she likes humans better than dogs. As my mom puts it 'I don't know if anyone ever told her she was a dog'. So we were picking up Christine today from a friends, and the friend has a dog. Our dog was basically, being a royal snob. It was quite amusing to watch. I know you people who are reading it are probably thinking 'Is that the only thing that makes her smile?', but on a day when you're not feeling up to snuff, and your stuck at home all day while everybody else is out, yes, a dog will make you smile, and make it onto your optimism initiative blog.

0 comments: