BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Science Class

I went to science today....had bunches of fun.....

(Actual conversation...)

"Ha! We beat you, and we had one less person that you!" ~ Me

"Yeah, well, thats cuz your team had you!" ~ Another person in the class

Doesn't it make you feel great when someone compliments you like that?

This shows how well we pay attention....

"I want you to memorize 42 of the elements on the periodic table." ~ Teacher

"Do we have to memorize the whole periodic table?" ~ Student (not me)

"What did I just say?" ~ Teacher

"Ummmm......." ~ Student

It was hilarious!

Also.....We had to list as many of the elements as we could without looking at the periodic table. We were in groups. One in my group put down Tin. One guy disagreed.......I thought that Tin was an element.....So we asked the teacher....of course, the girls were right!

3 comments:

Katie said...

you must be a smarty-pants =P

science is NOT my favorite. I don't really play attention in my class either, hehe.

Mark said...

Very nice! Is Science your favorite subject?
What grade are you in?
Did she want the letters or the whole name of the elements?

Erin said...

Yeah, one of my favorite. The other is math. I'm in 9th grade.
Name, Symbol, and spelling