BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 18, 2010

Typical. . .

This is kinda weird, but it made me smile today. A little background. I volunteer at PlayPlace America, a daycare center. Today I was there from 1-6. They close at 6, so by the time 5:30 rolled around, all the kids that I was working with had left. So I went over to another room, and a worker was there, but she was in her teens. We got talking and I asked her how old she was. She then asked me how old I was. I proceeded to tell her I was 14. I got the expected response of "Really? I though you were older than that!" I just find it amusing that people always think I'm older than I am. I take it as a compliment.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

well, my dear, sometimes you do act older :) <3 but remember the time someone thought we were sisters?!